BBA in Insurance, Financial and Actuarial Analysis Programme is designed on credit unit system. For graduation, a Secondary 6 entrant shall complete at least 123 units of courses respectively which include:
- 78 units of Major courses;
- 21 units of General Education courses;
- 15 units of Language courses;
- 2 units of Physical Education courses;
- 1 units of Information Technology course.
Students can make their own choices for the remaining units in minor and/or elective courses, subject to timetable, course load and other study scheme constraints.